Sunday, October 11, 2020

My Meals

Food

🍲
Oh my food, you're so good
Sometimes spicy, sometimes salty.                                             


Day in and day out
Before my brothers shout
Mom brings you there in the plate out
After my dad returns at the time about.

My daily snacks
Sweet or sour
Gives me the taste, energy, and power
After the warm bath in the shower.

For a healthy body and a healthy mind
Eat not all that you find
Nor the ones  the market made
But the food of a good kind.

 
Often the junk food they relish and rely on
Not only your money, but the health is gone
Soon your body army start the battle
Here and there the germs rattle.



My meal thus has the taste and flavor
Salty, spicy, sweet, and sour  😋
My mother offers every four hours
These ways my days are done
What about the nights then?

Oh here goes the way in the night
And little food in the dish soft and light.
🙋By Riva

BBC cares for you

Featured Post

NEW COURSE English Reading and Writing

NEW COURSE English  (Reading and Writing) Time: 3 Hours                                                                                 ...

Popular Post