Sunday, March 10, 2019

Online Resources

Selected Websites for Teachers and Keen Students

1. Where can I publish my students’ work?

1.      www.tripod.com

2.      www.angelfire.com

3.      www.xoom.com

2. Where can I get e mail address for my students?

1.      www.mailyahoo.com

2.      www.hotmail.com

3.      www.gmail.com

4.      www.rediffmail.com

5.      www.netadress.com

6.      www.egroups.com

3. Where can I get information about making Web Pages?

1.      www.tucows.com                                                                           
2.      www.netscape.com

3.      www.download.com


5.      www.webmonkey.com


7.      www.ist.net/clipart





4. Where can I get pen pals / mouse pals?


2.      www.penpals.com




5. Where can I get language learning organizations?

1.      www.net-language.com

2.      www.its-online.com

3.      www.englishnow.co.uk




7.      www.englishtown.com










6. Where can I get to know about English Grammar?





7. Where do I get Encyclopedias?

1.      www.britanica.com

2.      www.americana.com

8. Where do I get to write and publish my articles online?

1.      www.ihes.com                     

9. Where do I get to know about governments and politics?

1.       www.mof.gov.np
2.       www.parliament.uk

3.       www.royal.gov.uk

4.       www.whitehouse.gov

5.       www.foe.co.uk

6.       www.greenpeace.org

7.       www.nepal.gov.np

10. Where do I get to know about baby learning sites?


2.      www.thepotters.com                        (for puzzles &  fun)

11. Where do I get to know about museums?

1.      www.louvre.fr

2.      www.nga.gov

3.      www.nhm.ac.uk

4.      www.paris.org/Musees

5.      www.nmsi.ac.uk

6.       www.wwar.com

Most of these links can be of great sources of learning for the aspiring students and teachers. However, I cannot guarantee if some of them are still operating.
***

BBC cares for you

Featured Post

NEW COURSE English Reading and Writing

NEW COURSE English  (Reading and Writing) Time: 3 Hours                                                                                 ...

Popular Post