Friday, February 1, 2019

The Ruthless Time

THE RUTHLESS TIME

Time oh!
Cruel so you are.
Day by day I suffer,
Tried I many a time,
But you went onto mine-
How indifferent you are?

Where is your dear care?
Do you not scare?
Do you not feel.
Have you no heart,
Have you no sight,
Have you no conscience?!

Daunted you not ever,
Adamant and defiant you are,
I tried a lot keep you in
My pockets of iron made.
Yet past you went –me a shade.

Epochs many came and went,
Have you but ever bent?
Holocausts, carnages, molestations, and perversity-
Could but not even touch your heart,
My but broke into myriad parts.

Can I ever it all bears,
Shedding not a drop of tear?

How long you sluice my blood,
How long you see the black cloud,
Overcast my bonhomie canopy?

Restitution and normalcy thus I need
Upon your forbearance and deed,
And nurture and foster the seeds
Of peace in the breeds of all creeds.
by Jaya Narayan Bhusal

BBC cares for you

Featured Post

NEW COURSE English Reading and Writing

NEW COURSE English  (Reading and Writing) Time: 3 Hours                                                                                 ...

Popular Post